- South Carolina lawmakers return for Confederate flag debate
- Blaze burns homes, forces evacuations in upscale Idaho area
- Burt's Bees co-founder Burt Shavitz dies at 80
- Fraying family ties cut to heart of theater gunman's defense
- Walter Reed Military Medical Center locked down after reported gunshot
- Obama celebrates Independence Day, 'freedom paid for by military members'
- Obama to visit Pentagon for Middle East update
- Wins, setbacks mark the path to nationwide same-sex marriage
- Q&A: As Obama health law survives, GOP split over next move
- Owner of 'Tetris' rights takes Hawaii home, ranch off grid
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Jul 06, 12:58 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Having lost their latest war against President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, Republicans must decide how to wage battles that could fan the issue for the 2016 elections. Last month's Supreme Court decision upholding the statute's federal subsidies, which help millions of Americans afford health care, shattered the GOP's best chance of forcing Obama to accept a ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Jul 06, 12:13 PM
LONDON (AP) — While most eyes were on the Williams sisters, CoCo Vandeweghe and Madison Keys quietly showed there are more American players to pay attention to at Wimbledon. Vandeweghe and Keys both reached the quarterfinals for the first time at the All England Club, wrapping up their victories on outside courts just as Serena Williams' match against sister Venus was getting started on Centre ...