- The Latest: Death toll rises to 7 in Taiwan quake
- Sex-abuse survivor takes leave of absence from Vatican panel
- 5 dead, hundreds rescued and injured as quake rattles Taiwan
- The Latest: Merkel says aiding refugees fights Islamic State
- Iran body reverses ban on 1,500 election candidates
- EU ministers want to buttress borders to stem migrant flow
- Body of Italian student found in Cairo flown back to Italy
- Seoul: N. Korea moves up rocket launch window to Feb. 7-14
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 06, 03:03 AM
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police said they believe six family members found dead in their southwest side home were killed in a "targeted incident," though they're still trying to determine a possible motive. It's possible someone in the family "was involved in something that could have targeted them," or that the killings occurred during a robbery or a domestic incident, police spokesman Anthony ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 06, 07:14 AM
GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN, Germany (AP) — Lindsey Vonn won a women's downhill on a demanding course by a big margin on Saturday to extend her World Cup lead. The American now has 38 downhill wins, the most by a woman in a specific discipline. On a sunny day but with most of the Kandahar course in shade, Vonn made no obvious mistakes and finished 1.51 seconds ahead of Fabienne Suter of ...