- Livongo for Diabetes, first online/telehealth program to receive AADE accreditation
- Palm Valley Health Care in Legal Fight in the company of Govt.
- Cell MedX Corp. (CMXC) Initiates Discussions With Industry Specialists at Worrell Design
- Nitinol Devices and Components Acquires Interface Catheter Solutions
- NOVADAQ to Present at the Canaccord Genuity 35th Annual Growth Conference
- Capella University Announces Two New Specializations and Certificate in Care Coordination
- SRG Technology Appoints Population Health Management Technology Expert Dr. Adrian Zai as Chief Medical Informatics Officer
- Second Sight Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- The Ensign Group Acquires Two California Assisted Living Facilities
- Apperian Customer to Share Insights on Mobile App Strategy at Gartner Catalyst Conference
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Aug 04, 11:12 AM
HOUSTON (AP) — The family of a black woman found dead in a Texas jail three days after a confrontation with a white state trooper filed a wrongful-death lawsuit Tuesday against the officer and other officials, saying it was a last resort after being unable to get enough information about the case. Bland, a 28-year-old Chicago-area woman, was found dead in her Waller County jail cell in ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Aug 04, 12:56 PM
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — The head of the governing body of world rowing says he will ask for viral testing at the rowing venue for next year's Rio Olympics, and says he expects all other water sports in Rio to follow suit. The move comes after an Associated Press investigation last week showed a serious health risk to about 1,400 Olympic athletes who will compete at water venues around Rio that ...