- Georgia governor defies party politics with pair of vetoes
- Reports: John Kasich to drop out of presidential race
- Governor, lawmakers react to ex-Assembly speaker's sentence
- Cosby tries again to delay criminal case, get charges tossed
- Cost estimate of Los Angeles-area gas leak hits $665 million
- Stones, Dylan, McCartney play Coachella site in October
- Navy SEAL killed by Islamic State identified as Arizona's Charlie ...
- Ohio police cadet won't be charged in other cadet's shooting
- Fired employee kills co-worker, self at Houston-area company
- Laboratory advance provides view of early embryo development
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 04, 03:54 PM
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby is trying again to delay hearings in his criminal case while he fights to get the sex-assault charges in Pennsylvania dismissed. The actor-comedian asked the state Supreme Court on Wednesday to review last week's decision by an appeals court that upheld the case. Cosby, 78, is charged with indecent sexual assault over a 2004 encounter with a former Temple ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 04, 06:04 PM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Doug O'Neill was all smiles after early 3-1 favorite Nyquist drew the No. 13 post for the 142nd Kentucky Derby. The number with an unlucky reputation didn't faze the trainer. In fact, it brought back good memories. Nyquist left from the same spot when he won the Breeders' Cup Juvenile last year at Keeneland, part of his 7-0 career record. "No matter if we drew the one or ...