- Bodies recovered off California coast after planes crash
- Inmate mistakenly released from Los Angeles jail recaptured
- Police: 2 dead, 4 hurt in shooting after Mississippi parade
- Legislatures consider special protections for gun industry
- Colorado's battle over tax limits could shape future growth
- Singular politician Buddy Cianci to be laid to rest
- Lead contamination of Flint water draws multiple lawsuits
- Report: Former N.Y.C. mayor Michael Bloomberg mulling run for president
- 'I was shaking all over': Cruise ship damaged during storm
- Pro-Palestinian hackers dump personal data of 10,000 DHS employees, ...
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 08, 06:04 PM
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A terse letter from Andrew Clyde's credit card-processing company explained it was discontinuing his corporate account because his Georgia firearms business "no longer met our underwriting guidelines." In a panic, Clyde called three other companies, which denied him, too. After hearing from Clyde and others in the gun business who reported similar treatment, the industry's ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 08, 09:06 PM
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — UConn coach Gene Auriemma smiled at his three senior starters, savoring the latest virtuoso performance on the big stage by Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck and Moriah Jefferson — and fretting about their departure next season. "I carry five cellphones now with all the coaches who want to schedule us next year when these guys leave," Auriemma said Monday night. Count South ...