- CSI Men and Women Win Conference Openers
- Sports briefs: Chace named to U.S. Paralympic sled hockey team
- Closed Work Groups Now Open in Twin Falls Council
- Hornets off to fast and furious start
- Golf Co-Player of the Year: Nashville's Shawn Rennegarbe is a proven champion
- Golf Co-Player of the Year: Edwardsville's Emilee Flaugher rose to the top quickly
- San Francisco Chronicle John Shea column
- Redbirds are raising prices on season tickets
- Mansfield rallies past Troy
- Blue Streaks soar past Eagles
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 10:47 PM
MISSOULA, Mont. - A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
The surprise plea agreement with prosecutors came just before closing arguments were set to begin in the trial of Jordan Graham, 22.
In accepting the plea, U.S. District Judge Donald Molloy told Graham to recount exactly what happened the night of July 7 when her husband Cody Johnson, 25, fell to his death in the park.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 13, 04:12 AM
DENVER - A wake-up call, or the sign of something more serious?
An unexpected 27-20 loss to the Chargers on Thursday night made Peyton Manning and the Broncos look average and placed all their regular-season goals in jeopardy.
The Chargers won this game by keeping Manning on the sideline.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|