- CBS cements deal to air Tony Awards through 2018 [China Economic Information Service (Xinhua)]
- Sundance Channel And Entertainment Weekly Set To Premiere 'The Writers' Room' On Monday, July 29, Hosted By Academy Award(c)- Winning Screenwriter And 'Community' Star Jim Rash ; PREMIERE SEASON TO FEATURE STELLAR LINE-UP OF HIT SCRIPTED SERIES 'BREAKING BAD', 'DEXTER', 'GAME OF THRONES', 'AMERICAN HORROR STORY', 'PARKS AND RECREATION' AND 'NEW GIRL'
- Sorrentino serves up a cinema banquet at Cannes
- Commentary: Sequel summer steams on
- Fabio Luisi Conducts His First Met Performances of Aida, with Liudmyla Monastyrska in the Title Role on THIRTEEN's Great Performances at the Met Sunday, June 9 at 12 noon on PBS ; Roberto Alagna and Olga Borodina co-star as Radames and Amneris
- VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show" Is Back ; Season 12 Premieres Saturday, June 1st at 11:00 PM ET/PT With New Look, New Segments and Same Great Hosts
- Duluth Superior Film Festival schedule
- A year after debut, 'Wild Bill's Run' documentary still making a good run
- BRIEF: Best Bets: Film festival kicks off with goons
- Owner of old St. Louis County jail hopes to lock up new contracts
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 10:04 AM
ORLANDO, Fla. - A Chechen immigrant shot to death in Florida after an altercation with an FBI agent implicated himself in a triple slaying that officials believe may have been connected to Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, authorities said.
Three law enforcement officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said initially that Todashev had lunged at the FBI agent with a knife.
The FBI gave no details on why it was interested in Todashev except to say that he was being questioned as part of the Boston investigation.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 07:42 AM
MIAMI - It could have been the perfect matchup to cap an unforgettable game.
LeBron James driving to the rim to face Roy Hibbert, one play to decide Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals.
James blew past Paul George and made a layup as time expired, and the Heat found a way to outlast the Indiana Pacers 103-102 in a back-and-forth Game 1 of the East title series Wednesday night.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|