- UN: Africa's troubled Sahel region 'alarming'
- `Sexual harassment' dropped from boy's record
- Ex-cop's acquittal brings stirs Katrina memories
- Ohio prosecutor: Slain pregnant mom was prostitute
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Machinists await Boeing response on contract
- Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- Grizzly panel says Yellowstone bears recovered
- Ohio man to seek clemency in hospital bed killing
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 03:37 PM
MISSOULA, Mont. - A federal judge accepted a guilty plea Thursday from a Montana newlywed after she reached a surprise plea agreement and said she pushed her husband from a cliff in Glacier National Park.
The development came before a jury was set to begin considering the case against 22-year-old Jordan Graham.
In accepting the plea, District Judge Donald Molloy told Graham to recount exactly what happened the night of July 7 when her husband Cody Johnson, 25, fell to his death in the park.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 03:17 PM
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Baseball officials are up front about this: They want to ban home-plate collisions to guard their investments.
Buster Posey, another batting champ, has a $167 million, nine-year deal.
That's why Major League Baseball's rules committee voted this week to prohibit runners from plowing into catchers.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|